Saturday, March 21, 2009

How do you say "FUCK THE WORLD" in Spanish?

This is gunna be really straight forward because I'm frankly too fucking tired to try and be clever...

Thursday I went to Marcellas with all of my friends and my boyfriend. It was a lot of fun. Eddie got really really fucking hammered and puked all over the side of my car though. Whatever, it makes for a good story. I got called a faggot (accidentally) by the guy at the pizza place. lawlz.
Kevin stayed over. He's amazing. I had one of the best nights of my life. Tom and I drove home Friday and got there at like 3:30. We left an hour later for the airport and left an hour or so after that for Philly, arriving at like 8:00. It's still not always sunny in Philadelphia btw. I then called Kevin 3 times in less than an hour, in a desperate attempt to hear his voice for the last time until I get home (I can't use my cellphone in Europe.) I've been looking at the picture that we took in the photobooth in Marcellas every like, half hour. Do I count as a creeper yet? We left Philly for the 7 fucking hour plane ride to Madrid. Due to the change over in time, we landed at like 9 in the morning, instead of 4, so my brain is pretty fucked right now. It feels like 5 hours just vanished. Neither of us got any kind of sleep that can really count as sleep, but we watched Man Vs. Wild on the plane and ate little strawberry hot pocket things for breakfast... whatever. If I hadn't mentioned already, my mom was also with us. For those who don't know my mom, imagine spending 10 days straight with the most annoying person you can think of, and dress them up in pink sweat pants, a teal fanny pack, a yellow t-shirt and denim jacket, complete with J-fro. You'll get the idea. We were both pretty miserable as Janice did her best to freak out as much as possible while still maintaining that aggravating quality that only she can really achieve. God fucking damnit I can't wait for my sister to get here. Anyway, we took the subway for a fucking long time until we got to the train we had to take for 2 hours, which was actually the most comfortable/enjoyable part of the whole 22+ hour travel extravaganza. Big comfy chairs, minimal other passangers, free food and I was so excited to order beer/wine in front of my mom and have her not be able to say anything (there isn't really a drinking age in Spain.) So Tom and I get drunk and he talks about how hot Spanish girls are and I talk about how hot British accents are, and we look at the fucking gorgeous Spanish countryside pass us by. I've said many times in the past that most places are the same, and it's not that it's incredibly different... but there's something really really pretty about Spain. We then take ANOTHER train (alth0ugh it was more like a glorified subway) to finally get to Marbella, the city where we are staying. After an aggonizingly long bus ride through the city we finally made it to the resort thing that we're staying at... which happens to be right on the fucking Medditeranean. We have a sweet condo thing that has a sick shower and stuff. Okay I'm really too tired to write anything else right now... I might go lie down, who knows. Tom is passed out. I miss you all so fucking much.

No comments: